Roof Replacement Company in Provo Utah
When you invest in a new roof, it’s important to find the best company for installation and repair. Radin Services has been installing roofs all over Utah for years with stellar experience under their belts! Whether your home needs minor repairs or an entirely new roof we’ll take care of it every step along the way – from measuring how much material will be needed on-site before starting work (so there aren’t any surprises), through inspection services after completing the project, to clean up–we take care of everything from start to finish.
We know that your roof is a major investment and we will work with you to make sure it lasts as long as possible. Our experts can also help prevent future problems, like leaks or storm damage! Give us a call today so our team of pros gets started on your project.
We have a proven track record of providing high-quality roofing services to our customers in cities all across Utah. Our reviews page proves that we’re nothing but honest and reliable, so take some time right now before your next big project or investment decision by browsing through what other people say about us! You won’t be disappointed.
Does Your Roof Need to be Replaced?
When your home’s roof needs to be replaced, there are a few typical reasons why. The most common of these are:
- Age – Your roof’s life expectancy can vary depending on the materials used. A roof using asphalt shingles typically lasts for about 20-30 years, while a metal roof can last for 40-80 years. Regardless of what type of roof you have, if it’s been decades, it may be time for a replacement.
- Damage is noticed – Visual inspections are important for any roof, but they’re crucial if you have an old one. The visual inspection will help identify problems like curling or buckling shingles that might be caused by water damage and could lead to other more serious issues down the line. If your roof is tile, be sure to look carefully for places where things look thinned out, are dented, missing pieces, worn, or cracked.
- Sagging – If you notice any droopy or saggy spots on your decking, it could be an indication that the support structure holding up the roof is weakened from moisture. This means one thing–you need to replace it.
- Damaged flashing – Flashing is a protective rain rail that helps keep water from seeping into your chimney and damaging the inside of your house. It’s often made out of aluminum or steel, which can last 30 years before needing replacement; but if it gets rusted or cracks then you’re susceptible to leaks anywhere between those areas on top where there are gaps for airflow as well as below ground level where pipes enter homes.
- Visible daylight – The first place you should look for roof damage is in your attic. If there’s daylight shining through the boards of the roof, then that means there’s an issue. Checking for moisture in your attic is always a wise idea as well while you’re up there!
Regardless of the reason, if your home or business is in need of a roof repair, Radin Services has you covered!